The Insane Engineering of Melody (Finally Released Documentation)

for any official drawings, diagrams and technical bulletins from horn and whistle manufacturers.
Mäk Eldwïne United States of America
Airchime Junior

The Insane Engineering of Melody (Finally Released Documentation)

Post by Mäk Eldwïne »

The unknown mysteries from development of Melody horn hardware have finally been released.

This is Brady by the way, The actual Designer of the infamous Melody horn concept design. I'm just going to say alot has happened over recent times with me, mostly bad things. I decided to publicly release the entire internal workings regarding the Melody horn project. The document will explain the entire reason of why the project seized, and other interesting information, on how the horn is supposed to function / work. Just a heads up, some of this information can be a little depressing, cause some of it talks about personal things about me that are pretty sad. But, this design is basically just a concept It's unknown if the entire horn would work if someone were to build it. The reason i'm releasing these documents, is because I've been too hyper focused in recent months on developing this project, so much to where I couldnt even complete basic needs like eat and relax at some points cause I was so crazy focused on it. I just feel like theres alot of stress removed from my shoulders by releasing these documents about the project. I would just say I feel more happy, cause now I don't have to worry about anything about this project anymore.

THE_INSANE_ENGINEERING_OF_MELODY.pdf
(2.71 MiB) Downloaded 421 times

Hope this developent document explains alot.

Mäk Aka Brady

Edit: I'm so sorry! I made a huge typo I forgot to correct at the original tuning part. The Original tuning was (325, 385, 515, 435 Hz) Not (235, 285, 515, 435 Hz).
Last edited by Mäk Eldwïne on Fri May 13, 2022 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user is deceased
Mäk Eldwïne United States of America
Airchime Junior

Re: The Insane Engineering of Melody (Finally Released Documentation)

Post by Mäk Eldwïne »

Here's just an extra video I wanted to add here for future refrence.

This user is deceased