Junker Horns Are Better Than Normal Horns

for all discussion about horns fitted to locomotives and trains, their history, and collecting them.
Bradygoldminer United States of America
Airchime Junior

Junker Horns Are Better Than Normal Horns

Post by Bradygoldminer »

Call me crazy but here's my opinion on how I like my horns, and the benefits of how cheaply you can even get these things for.

Junker Horns! They can be hell sometimes, they can be cool, or just dumb. I honestly like buying junker Airchime horns, Due to the fact of me loving to weld them, and repair them. the best thing about it, is that they cost around nothing to purchase. I make big big profit from buying broken hornz, fixing them, and selling them for big big money. I made an extra $500.00 from repairing and selling a K3 that was totally junked, that I found on eBay awhile back, for a decent price. The K3 that I'm going to post pictures of cost me around $200 and its worth like $500+ now since I fixed it. It may not look good though, but, in my opinion, it looks absolutely beautiful. Another thing is, it wouldn't matter If I chunked this thing off a bridge, Cause I could just fix it again lol.

All that matters, is that it makes noise.

here's the pictures of the J U N K E R - K 3
Attachments
IMG_3286.jpg
IMG_3285.jpg
IMG_3284.jpg
IMG_3282.jpg
IMG_3283.jpg
This user is deceased